Massage Therapy in Huntsville
Huntsville Natural Therapy Centre opened its doors in 1991 as the first registered massage therapy clinic in Huntsville, Ontario. The clinic is owned and operated by Judy Hall, RMT. She treats people in all stages of life from pre-natal to children, teens to adults. She is versed in a variety of modalities and many have benefited from her healing touch.
Registered Massage Therapy and You
Healing from the aches and pains endured every day is an integral part of caring for yourself. Soothing therapeutic, thoughtful touch can contribute to the natural healing systems that our bodies innately use to mend themselves. Safe and appropriate touch is the basis of massage therapy. Massage provides an alternative health option that may help alleviate soft tissue discomfort associated with stress, occupational stress, muscle strain and certain chronic conditions.
Located In Beautiful Huntsville, Ontario
10 Main Street East,
Huntsville, ON P1H 2C9
Email: Email Us Today!
We've made it easy for you to book your own appointment online.
What makes us Different
- Flexible Home Visits
- We will travel to accommodate your schedule
- Mixed Methodologies and Patient Specific Treatments
- We do a full Case History before Choosing the best treatment(s) for you
- Every Treatments is Client Driven (Tailored specifically to your Needs)
- Flexible Work Hours (Special Arrangements beyond the typical M-F, 9-5)
Conditions that may benefit from Massage Therapy
- TMJ (Temporalmandibular Joint Disorder)
- Sport Injuries (Golf – Triatholon)